Meet The Doctor
John Franklin Neely, D.M.D.
Dr. John Neely received his BA in Chemistry at Washington and Jefferson, Washington, PA. He went on to earn his degree in Dental Medicine from University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Neely then served his country as an officer in the United States Air Force completing his 1 year AEGD (Advanced Education in General Dentistry) at Bolling AFB transferring then to Pope AFB, NC. Dr. Neely then completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at Travis AFB, Ca. Dr. Neely completed his active duty service at Andrews AFB, Washington, DC where he was staff Oral Surgeon at Malcom Grove Hospital.
Dr. Neely is Chief of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Moore Regional Hospital in Pinehurst, NC.
Dr. Neely’s professional affiliations include:
- Fellow, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Chief of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Moore Regional Hospital
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Southeast Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Society of Air Force Clinical Surgeons
- Sandhills Dental Study Club
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support-PALS certified instructor for CPR
- Biltmore’s Who’s Who Executive Professional Registry